Incident Safety Officer 2-Day Academy
Incident Safety Officer
Traverse City, MI
July 30-31, 2022
8:00AM - 5:00PM Daily
$495 per RAFT Member
$565 per Nonmember
Grand Traverse Metro Fire Station #11
3000 Albany St.
Traverse City, MI 49684
Recommended Text: Fire Department Incident Safety Officer, Revised 3rd Edition. David W. Dodson
(Available for $99.50 during your registration.)
Includes FDSOA Membership and ISO Certification Exam
Exam at the end of Day 2
Continental Breakfast and Lunch Included
- Up-to-date information on Incident Safety Officers' issues and trends
- Designed to meet the requirements of NFPA 1521 (2015 std), as it relates to Incident Safety Officer
- Provides KSA’s for Reading Buildings, Smoke, Risk, Hazardous Energy, and Firefighters
- Covers preventing Firefighter injuries through effective “Prehab” and "Rehab"
- The challenges of interacting with the IC on scene
- The ISO Action Model
- Video clip review from various types of incidents
- Group activities and scenario practice
Skill Sheet Requirement
With the new NFPA Standard, the Pro Board now requires the student to complete six (6) randomly assigned Skills Sheets, along with the 100-question exam. A Pro Board certificate will not be issued until we have the Affidavit on-file.
- The list of skill sheets can be found below. The Student will print the 6 that have been assigned to them and complete only those 6.
- The student only needs to return the signed Affidavit to our office, once they have a Chief Officer sign off on the skills sheets.
- The student will need to print the Affidavit from the link below – on the affidavit will be six (6) randomly assigned skill sheets that the student must complete. The student must complete only these six (6).
- A Pro Board certificate will not be issued until we have the signed Affidavit on-file.
|Event Date||07-30-2022 8:00 am|
|Event End Date||07-31-2022 5:00 pm|
|Individual Price||Member Price $495.00|
|Location||Grand Traverse Metro Fire Department Station 11|